- Vacationers will comply with all local laws, ordinances and community rules regarding the use of the premises.
- Failure to adhere to these rules will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all money paid will be forfeited.
- At no time, shall the occupancy of the vacation rental exceed the persons that the
property is set to without a written note to the manager.
- Vacationers shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the rental unit.
- Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violation of the rules and regulations is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay with all money paid forfeited.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- Alcohol is only allowed outside.
- Pool has no lifeguard.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Field Surveillance Cameras.
- The guest will be charged 70% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel 60 days before arrival.